Looking for an easy and fast dessert? Look no further! These cinnamon crescent rolls are perfect for a quick and delicious dessert, not to mention some what healthy.
Healthy Cinnamon Crescent Roll Ingredients
Sugar substitute (Sweet and Low)
Non-Healthy Cinnamon Crescent Rolls Ingredients
1. Mix together your cinnamon and sugar. There are no exact measurements just enough to cover your crescent rolls. The mixture should be light brown in color.
2. Roll your crescent rolls out flat.
3. Add butter to the crescent rolls.
4. Sprinkle your cinnamon sugar mixture to the crescent rolls. Be generous, more is better!
5. Bake according to the crescent roll directions, usually at 375 degrees for 11 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and add a little bit more better to the tops of the rolls.
7. Let cool and enjoy.
Be inspired and create!