Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Christmas Dining

The holidays are upon us and it's time to pull out the decorations! I think every dining table should be properly decorated through out the entire year. Here is a beautiful Christmas decorated dining table that is easy to achieve. First pick out any white table linens that you like. If you want to be more exact, pick some out that have texture in them. I've located all the other items!





Get the Look

Since everyone likes different things, I chose three different blue drinking glasses. The first has a variety of glass types, the second has texture added to the glass and the third is a one style glass. I also added some red and green glasses incase you wanted to do this look in a differnet color scheme!

From: Pier 1

From: Pier 1
From: Overstock.com
From: Overstock

From: Overstock
I love these three options for a secondary glass! They are beautiful!
From: Macys
From: Macys
From: Macys

This Dillards napkin ring is similar to our inspiration, although I do believe the ones in our inspiration picture are handmade. I would also check out the silver seasonal napkin rings!
From: Bed Bath & Beyond
From: Dillards

2 comments:

  1. omg, those napkin rings are adorable. I totally agree with you. A dining room table should be decorated through out the year. It just always add an extra fabulous element. so glad I found your blog. definitely following. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA local. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally digging those glasses from Macy's. I just love decorating a table, especially at the holiday's!

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete