Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Maxx Finds



I would have to say T.J. Maxx is one of my favorite stores. I might go as far as saying it is my favorite, although I don't know if I can boot out Hobby Lobby. I think most of my house is from T.J. Maxx. I love the treasure hunting involved and you always get unique one of a kind items! If you have one or a Home Goods Store and don't visit frequently I suggest you do soon! Here are some of my recent finds! 

The Finds
I found the most adorable books! They are perfect for decorations, but are also great classics. I got Jane Eyre, Oliver Twist and Sense and Sensibility. I also got this mirrored lantern, which I put hydrangeas in.


This white ceramic owl vase was a steal! This large vase was only $14.99, can't beat that. 


I got these mirrored glass globes, all at different heights and the most expensive one was $7.99!


I am very picky when it comes to decorative pillows and drapes. I also don't like spending an arm and a leg for them. I love this floral print and all the colors it consists of. 


Get out and shop! Be inspired and create! 

1 comment: