Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Piecing It Together: Summer Looks

With Summer coming very soon and Spring around the corner I thought I would piece a couple outfits out for you. Normally I would find an inspiration picture and "copy cat" it, but this time I put the looks together myself. I did two looks, one pretty casual and the other a little more dressy I love them both and am very excited to share them with you, so lets see what we've got!

Cute and Casual 
For this look I found this incredible scarf and based the rest of my pieces off of it. Within this look we cover two hot trends, tribal and color blocking.


From: Urban Outfitters


In love with this tribal scarf. The print, colors and fringe are work well to make one great piece.

From: Forever 21

Since our scarf provides an eye popping pattern I picked a simple light weight tank. The color blocking of black and ivory adds just enough character from being to boring.

From: Pacsun

I love cut off shorts and am thinking this will be a big trend this summer, in all colors. The cut off short keeps the look casual and adds an edgy flare.

From: ASOS
Love these ankle wrap sandals! The shoe pulls our whole look together. We could have gone too simple here, but the detail around the ankle keeps the look from going flat.
From: Forever 21

To top off our look choose a simple gold and black earring, a solid feather, or simple colored stud.

Girls Night Out
This look would be great for a fun girls night out. I'm very excited about the shoe I have picked out, it's a show stopper!

From: Dorothy Perkins

I love light chiffon tops! This one has great details in the sleeves and buttons.

From: Forever 21


You can choose whatever color skinnies, but for our look I chose coral. A pop of color can never be a bad thing.


From: ASOS


Here they are, these shoes top this look! We've got a solid top, colored bottom and a pattern heel.



From H&M
To pull the look together add a solid gold statement necklace. I am obsessed with this one from H&M.

From: Forever 21

Since we have a large necklace, I stuck with a simple gold and diamond stud.

Two great looks to add to your summer wardrobe! I hope you liked them, I'd  love to hear your thoughts. Be inspired and create!

1 comment:

  1. OMG WHERE CAN I GET ThAt SCARF from ubran outiffters!! i cant find it on there website!

    ReplyDelete