Wednesday, April 18, 2012

3 Great Looks

I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to talk about clothes or decor, so I did both! I scoped out 3 great outfits and 3 great coordinating interiors. Lets begin! 

Calm and Casual



Our first great look comes from Swell.com. Love this look for a dreary spring day. The poncho is a comfortable choice and goes well with frayed denim shorts. 


I envision our casual boho girl with eclectic taste. I found this great neutral palette with a full on photo wall. Love the wood details on the bed and all white bedding. Beautiful and serene. 

Cute and Trendy


Found this beauty on shopruche.com. I've been seeing lots of bow front shorts lately. They say "I'm innocent and cute, but stay on top of business" Love the neutrals with pops of turquoise and coral. 


This outfit takes me to a cottage chic space. Lots of white and soft tones of color. Love the exposed wood beams and wall paneling. The chandelier adds just the right amount of contrast that this space needs. Love that big open window too! 

Spunky and Bold



I'll take it all! I love this look from Nastygal.com. You can never go wrong with yellow for Summer. This is the perfect simple, yet trendy summer dress. Love the brown accessories and forearm bracelet. 

Viceroy Hotel Library; Santa Monica, CA

This girl looks like she's up to date on her literature, pop culture I would assume. So she could appreciate this inspiring bookcase!  It adds so much eye appeal to the space. The dark brown and yellow are a great pair and as always I'm a fan of mirrored furniture! 

Be sure to check out all three websites for great new outfits and I hope you found some inspiration from the interiors! As always be inspired and create!


Please Note: I do not own any of these photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment