Monday, April 16, 2012

Great Finds

With summer around the corner I'm going to get to enjoy one of my favorite activities, garage selling! I love looking for old furnishings and accents. Unfortunately the weekends have been a little too cold in the mornings for garage selling so I've settled for flea markets and a couple of my favorite stores. 

The Finds

 


I found this great basket from Hobby Lobby in the Spring section. I actually bought two. One for holding magazines and the second to use for our veggies when they start popping out of the garden. I painted the one below white, but still kept the old worn feel. 





This was a flea market find from one of my favorite flea markets Daisy and Olives. I have so many friends and family members getting married and having babies. My fridge was a scattered mess of invitations and save the dates. This leopard print cork board was a great solution to my problem. 



Our house is in the middle of a complete renovation and I've been starring at this blank wall for a while. I found this nice little shelf at another antique store, the Striped Pig, and it is great for holding wash cloths. Add fun colors to create your own "art piece". 





This beauty came from one of my favorite stores, TJ Maxx! This is actually going to go at the end of our bed. I love the old worn look of this piece. I found this lovely little pillows from Hobby Lobby, also in their spring section and 40% off! These would have been pretty easy to make too!

I love finding great pieces for my house! Hope you enjoyed them, be inspired and create!


No comments:

Post a Comment