Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Crafts To-Do!

Like I've mentioned before I have a long list of DIY projects. For some of them I still need to purchase the Cameo, but hoping I can win the one Pink by Design is giving away! I actually have bits and pieces of supplies bought for a few projects, just need to take the time to complete them. Lets see what I've got going on.

The To-Do List

1. Garden Signs

From: The Common Sign on Etsy

My husband has planted a massive garden and he's been working so hard on it. What is my contribution you may ask? Decorating it of course! I have an idea in my head of what I'm going to do I just need to do it. The general idea is to make signs that label each food item, like the ones above.

2. Necklace Holder


I'm running out of hanging space for my necklaces, so I thought this would be a cute way to organize them. I have the knobs bought, just need a piece of wood.

3. Bathroom Ladder


 I have had this on my to-do list forever! I've asked my husband to help me make an old distressed ladder for our bathroom to hang hand towels. This needs to be ASAP, I'm ready for it! 

4. Coasters


Yes, I want to make some fun colorful coasters! I love fun decorative touches. 

5. Fold over Leather Clutch

From: Pink Leather Clutch on Etsy

I'm determined to make my very own fold over leather clutch! Not sure what color, but definitely using a fun colored zipper. 

6. Assorted Bracelets

From: Delias
I want to make my own layering bracelets. I have a few techniques to try, just need to get into action. Fun nails and layering wrist wear very trendy right now. 

These are only a few things from my list, but as you can see I've got ideas for miles! Hopefully I can mark one of them off this weekend! Be inspired and create! 



2 comments:

  1. Great ideas, like always! I am very much impressed with your work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel!

    ReplyDelete