Friday, June 1, 2012

Big Problem Simple Solution

I don't know about you, but I need a little structure and organization in my life. I had finally had enough of the dreaded Tupperware lid drawer. I could easily use this drawer for something else besides a mess of lids. This had finally became a big problem with a simple solution.  


I thought for a few minutes and came up with the perfect solution! I went and bought some metal mesh letter holders. You can get these pretty much anywhere, Wal-Mart, Target or any office supply store and they are very cheap. 


Now that's more like it, a little bit of organization. Keeps the mess minimal and freed up some drawer space! 




Be inspired and create! 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your idea. I'm organizing my kitchen and needed to find an inexpensive way to organize my Tupperware lids. So, thank you.

    ReplyDelete