Thursday, December 1, 2011

Be Bold

Colored pants have been in recently, especially this year. I've seen lots of blue and red pants, but these yellow ones look great too! Pairing this bold color with a soft shirt and shoe palette plays down the loudness of the pants. Here are a few options I chose for this look.



Get the Look

I chose three different styles of pants. I have a pair of skinny jeans, a pant trouser, and a dress capri. This should cover a day time outfit and a work outfit.

From: Belk

From: Polyvore

From: Urbn Outfitters

The easiest shirt solution for this look would be a simple V neck sweater. I chose two cardigans that I think would top this look off.

From: Victoria Secret

From: Target
From: Target
I went ahead and chose a skinny belt, in case you like the look from VS. I have two pumps, one more traditional and one that is a little more trendy. The blue handbags really complete this look, matching complimentary colors is a great way to grab some attention.

From: Polyvore

From: Polyvore

From: Dillards
From: Target

From: Polyvore
Hope you love this! Have fun creating your look!

No comments:

Post a Comment